In Southern California, many homes have copper water lines running through the slab. If this is the case, there is a high possibility of a slab leak (considering the fact that California has hard water).
Unlike water leaks in ceilings or in walls, slab leaks are not easy to detect. Most homeowners notice water leaks because of price changes in the water bill or in some cases, the floors may be warm.
Leak detection techs at Simpex Repipe & Plumbing can locate exactly where the leak may be to make the repair easier and the cost more efficient. We use state of the art electromagnetic equipment to detect water leaks.
Why look for other leak detection companies when Simpex Repipe & Plumbing can locate and repair the leak for you without having to make multiple phone calls? Call Simpex Repipe & Plumbing today!
We use state of the art, non-invasive, thermal imaging, infrared cameras to identify the source of water intrusion.
Our fully trained professionals are skilled at identifying and mitigating any and all leaks in residential & commercial properties.
Common areas include:
- The service line from your meter or pump to your home. This line typically runs under your yard, driveway and other exterior areas.
- A slab leak occurs when a leak develops in either your hot or cold water plumbing line beneath the slab of your home.
- Leaks can develop in the plumbing inside your walls and/or floors.
- Basements and crawl spaces can become flooded and damaged by a leak in your plumbing lines.
- Miscellaneous plumbing systems such as radiant floor heating, hydronic lines for heating or cooling, snow melt systems, plumbing for ice rinks, etc., can all develop leaks that can cause serious property damage.